Monday

Milkmaid's Got a Nice set of 34DD's

Ivy's one of those big-breasted girls you want to manhandle every second of the day. She's rondelet, fleshy, scrumptious. No China doll, you can take off the kid gloves and get a little rough without snapping this twig.

She's also got the best set of fun bags I've seen in a while.

"Do you really like my tits?" she asked rhetorically. "Do you want me to lean over you and smother you with them and make animalistic noises?"

Oh, Ivy, you tease!

These are pics from Ivy's first topless nude photoshoot. Unscripted, uncensored, it's a pictorial of a woman who's all about being buxom, horny, and innocent.

"I've had tons of men compliment me on my tits," she said. "Most guys seem to be more into them than my twat, which is equally luscious. But I'm OK with that, because I love having my nipples nibbled and sucked and jizzed on!"

Yes, Ivy, I can understand why! You've got a bodacious rack that won't quit. I'd easily straddle you on the couch and jerk my seed all over your beautiful large light pink areolas and moan into your hair, telling you how you make me feel like a man on the edge.

"My last BF would cum in his pants watching me towel off my breasts in the bathoom," she recalled. "I had another guy who would tell me to pinch my nipples and lick my lips as he jerked off on in front of me on a rug on his knees in the carpet. I'm keep telling guys I have a pussy but they want boobs. I guess that's the fate of a gal with nice 34 DD tits."
Indeed it is, Ivy!

I pulled this super-fine close-up pic of her nipple just before she was about to stimulate it erect. I could tell she was raring to go. Here juicy juggs begged for the spotlight.

"Got the camera ready?" she asked. "Good, because I'm going to suck my fingers, swirl them around my areola, pinch the nipple tip between thumb and forefinger, and twist. Would you like that?"

Yes, oh yes. Twist your nipples hard and make a "oh" face for me baby. That's how this man likes it. And while you're pleasuring yourself, can you give me a foot job?

Click Here for more photos of Ivy's Amateur Nipple Pics