20yo Gretchen showed up on the doorstep of the JustNip's studio looking for a nude modeling gig. Unfortunately, JP was all booked that day on a shoot of a slender babe with inverted nipples and a clit that amounted in size to mud flap for bike. But she remained persistent."Guys, I need the cash for school," she begged. "I need to supplement my exotice dancing career with something more conventional. You know, a 9-5 that I can share with the parents and make them proud."
She sounded sincerely in need. From past experience, it's these kinds of girls that know how to put on a show.
"Look, I got the sweetest, pinkest titties you'll see today," she bragged. "My bumps are full and fresh. They make the perfect handful. I've even had guys tit fuck them and tell me that the experience was better than pumping the chest of a 36D pro..."
She had our interest. Why not! So we asked her to take to take off her shirt. She wiggled her way out of her Sex Pistols tank top, unhooked her bra, slowly peeled off the straps, let the cups SLOWLY "uncup," and exposed to us the juicest pair of barely legal B cups we've seen since last Sunday (that's saying a lot because we see a lot of tits here...)
Let's step back a moment and assess the situation.She was 2oyo. She had jet black hair and nice shoulders (more important than you think when it comes to taking nude boob photos). Nice full eyes, and big pink lips, which signals a nice fleshy clit.
Yup, she was a go. 'Nuff said!
Lighting was rigged up. Backdrop hung. New digital camera memory chips inserted. And our afternoon photo session (the one with the inverted nipples...but no worries because she was a waitress our lighting guy met at a Chili's and they were on intimate terms) was rescheduled. The set was prepared for take off. Bring on those punk rock girl nipples, we yelled in unison!
I don't think we could have anticipated what we got. She was gorgeous. My god was she gorgeous. She was a XXX version of Avril Lavigne! And her skin. Holy shit. It was perfection."I told you guys I'd rock your world," she said. "I've got curves, hips, and milky white skin. I take care of my tits by wearing a bra that rides high on my chest and is a bit tight so my breasts stay extra firm.
"I also bath my pussy in milk and honey and shave her real smooth until she glistens. I also take the stairs, not the elevator, and I believe this has resulted in my ass being firm."
Then she put on black velvet gloves that rode up the forearm and proceeded to squeeze, pinch, and cajole her breasts. Instant boner material. Of the hundreds of pics taken, the one I bust a nut on is that boob shot (last image) that shows off her perfect pink nipple!
Click Here to Download More of Gretchen's Amateur Nipple Photos